We are currently looking for a strategic senior sales leader to build and develop our Clients EMEA sales function. As the VP of Sales EMEA you will be leading the team selling to our top Enterprise accounts and working with enterprise-level high calibre clients to deliver maximum revenue potential while managing complex sales-cycles for our full suite of offerings.
The ideal candidate will understand what it takes to deploy enterprise software (in a SaaS environment), be well-versed in cross team coordination, have relationship management expertise building lasting relationships with customers, and proven experience in developing a successful sales team.
The role reports directly to the SVP of Global Sales and requires a passionate leader who will empower the EMEA sales team by sharing their vision and advocating our culture of innovation, determination, imagination, and respect. This is an incredible chance for a driven strategic individual to develop our EMEA sales function and inspire other companies to do their life’s best work.
This role can be based in UK/Ireland.
Responsibilities, Skills & Qualifications
The value you will deliver:
- You will build, develop and retain a world class sales team, bringing our culture of innovation, determination, imagination and respect to life
- Collaborate with global sales leadership in developing strategic and tactical plans that continues to drive higher revenue, productivity and margin performance in line with corporate objectives
- Provide and continuously refine strategic plans for developing your territory
- Proactively drive feedback and bring insights from client meetings and internal meetings to help close deals, drive higher client retention and help our client scale
- Effectively engage sales resources: Solutions, Product, Marketing, and Executive teams on the development and execution of customer account plans
- Leads all sales efforts in assigned territories by forging relationships with key decision makers and assisting the team in creating large partnerships in existing and new areas of business
- Establishes and tracks progress against agreed upon targets
- Delivers results and forecasts against targets
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the HR industry trends, technology, competitors and business process
The skills you will bring:
- Ability to set and communicate a vision and inspire and lead a team to execute against this vision
- Experience building and scaling a sales from function across EMEA
- 5 to 10 years executive leadership experience successfully building collaborative relationships with internal and external clients
- Proven experience as a strategic leader in recruiting, leading and motivating high performance sales teams
- Inspiring leadership skills with a passion for coaching and professionally developing people
- Proven executive-level leadership skills in complex deal strategy, development, financial structuring, negotiations and closing with new clients
- A passion for instilling excellence at all levels and ability to make appropriate decisions as needed to make this happen
- Proven track record of achievement in sales management at a senior level ideally in the enterprise software space
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to influence and gather consensus and champion the best ideas
- Entrepreneurial and self sufficient
- Ability to travel 30% both domestically and internationally to clients, partners and sales opportunities.