Technical Architect – Germany (potentially remote)
Our Client is a leader in business spend management. Their platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used their platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management.
• Work with customers to understand and determine implementation solution architecture, taking into consideration integration needs and constraints.
• Analyse and translate business, information and technical requirements into a blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve business objectives.
• Consult with customers and deliver integration with upstream, downstream, and workflow applications.
• Assist the Clients Architects in the analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities about business processes, people, technology, etc.
• Establish a blueprint and deliver data transformations, to map customer data into Coupa’s data model and establish appropriate ETL’s to transform data
• Consult and implement Single Sign-On in customer environments
• Strong “hands-on” technical skills, current and relevant experience in Enterprise Java and application deployment/configuration; ability to effectively alternate between detail and conceptual levels.
• Prior consulting experience as part of a product company or systems integration consultancy, especially in solution architecture.
• Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application, data and solution requirements.
• Ability to problem solve.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects and tasks in parallel.
• Being a self-starter and quick learner
• Ability to travel in Germany and possibly other global destinations (up to 50%)
• Understanding of web technologies and SAAS solutions
• 5-10 years of overall experience working with integration technologies.
• Fluency in German and English is required.
• BA/BS Degree
• Enterprise Java, J2EE
• Java Application servers –Tomcat, Websphere, Weblogic
• Web services and API’s
• Relational Databases – Oracle, Postgresql, SQL Server, MySQL
• ETL and report writing tools
• Document Management / Workflow (e.g., SalesForce, Sharepoint, Alfresco)