Our Client is looking for an experienced Web Developer to join their growing digital team. They are seeking a candidate with the right drive, personality and skills to provide dynamic solutions for their clients.
They have an open and supportive working environment where their multi-discipline teams are passionate about delivering the right creative technical solutions to delight and engage audiences around the world and closer to home.
The candidate will want to improve both themselves and the company. They are attracted to independent thinkers who have the confidence to express their opinions within our team, love solving new challenges and who want to work towards a common goal.
They want a strong developer who is confident with delivering to the highest standard possible across every process. Teamwork is vital within our organisation, as you will operate both independently and as part of a group within a vibrant, agile environment. Alongside this they want someone with an appetite to learn, from the more standard developer procedures to the new trends and technologies that are rapidly changing the way we live.
You will have:
- A minimum of three years experience within an equivalent developer role (ideally agency, but not essential).
- A strong understanding of front-end, be able to take a design from their UX design team and deliver front-end code.
- Comfortable with building sites in WordPress and Laravel.
- Experience of working with e-commerce platforms including WooCommerce
- Additional developer language understanding would be a great benefit.
- Demonstrate attention to detail in all work aspects.
- Confidence to support and mentor more junior developers
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday p.a. plus bank holidays
- Flexible working arrangements
- A cohesive and welcoming team in a relaxed open plan studio environment
- Dev team Lunch and Learn/internal knowledge sharing
- Organised and free company social events
- Any hardware and software you’ll need, as well as opportunities to attend events/conferences for continued learning.