Role: Resourcer Reporting to: MD/ BDM
To support our 2020 growth aspirations, we’re excited to be looking for an experienced recruiter who is hungry for personal development and enthusiastic to assist in the continued success of our new dynamic agency. Based in Royal Quays, we offer a great working environment, friendly and funny colleagues (Some of the time), and an opportunity for you to develop as a Talent Acquisition professional.
Our business model is pretty different too… We will provide you with the vacancies, we just need you to do the fun stuff; fill the them and make the commission.
So, if you have 2 years or more experience in a similar role and are keen to join a fast-moving ambitious company, then we’d love to hear from you.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Effectively manage workload and opportunity pipeline to ensure high levels of conversion of QSO’s (Qualified Sales Opportunities).
- Thrive on working to target and KPIs which support the company’s desire to be the best in the business,
- Ensure comprehensive understanding of client brief; technical capability as well as cultural fit. Seeking additional clarification to allow the best applicant identification.
- Manage, nurture and build relationships with both clients and candidates before, during and after assignment.
- Source the most suitable applicants, thoroughly interviewing them and assessing their knowledge, skill level and suitability for match client brief.
- Continually develop your industry/ sector/ subject matter expertise.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiations.
- Gravitas to liaise with C-level executives operating in large, international blue-chip organisations.
General Candidate Requirements:
- At least 2 years recruitment experience.
- Proven record of accomplishment.
- Proven ability to build & develop client relationships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in effectively screening candidates to differentiate between those who are qualified and those who are not.
- Accomplished in sourcing passive candidates who are not on the open market.
- Ambitious, hardworking & self-motivated to succeed in sales where you are measured on results.
- Seeking a company where you can make a genuine impact, where career development is taken seriously.
- Thirsty for success
- Able to suffer a poor taste of office music