Role: Business Development Manager Reporting to: MD
As Business Development Manager at Bright, you will be responsible for delivering new business opportunities and working with existing clients to build strong and long-term relationships, with a focus on revenue/ profit generation and customer experience. You will also have accountability for creating and delivering client-specific plans designed to meet with the company’s strategic objectives.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of the new business targets and KPIs as well as the delivery of revenue and profit budget
- Establish and build a strong pipeline of new business opportunity designed to allow continuous growth in the customer base and revenues
- Create and implement an operational sales and marketing plan which both supports the generation of leads/ opportunities and represents the Bright brand in a positive way.
- Manage existing customer accounts with a view to delivering exceptional customer experience and raising awareness of Bright within customer organisations.
- Create detailed plans on how KPIs and targets will be achieved and deliver against these plans.
- Effectively manage and enhance customer experience and create/ manage exceptional customer relationships.
- Be prepared to present plans and status reports to the board upon request.
General Candidate Requirements:
- Proven experience in generating new business and managing high profile clients
- Ability to define and manage ‘lead generative’ and ‘brand enhancing’ marketing activities
- Co-ordinating marketing with sales activities.
- Exceptional negotiation and sales skills
- Exemplary organisational skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong delivery focus
- Experience of marketing and advertising industry desirable
- Experience of the recruitment industry is desirable but not essential