Our client is a digital creative agency founded in 2006. They have offices in London and the US and employ 60+ specialists covering Strategy, Creative, Social & Web Content, Advertising, Digital Experiential, DOOH, UX and SEO.
Their approach has seen them win more than 50 awards, including Awwwards, BIMAs, FWA, CIM, Pixels, Lovies, W3 and Webbys
What they’re looking for:
A quick-thinking Marketing and PR Manager to join their fast-growing team. Your role will be to manage all aspects of the agency’s marketing efforts, drive new business while keeping a keen eye on the agency’s brand and reputation. But above all, your primary goal will be to make the agency famous.
The successful applicant will need to be able to hit the ground running. They will give you on the job training and access to courses, but this is not a role (or an agency) held back by time-consuming processes or fussy hand-holding.
Your experience and skill set will include:
- 3 - 5 years in Marketing & PR, ideally working within an agency
- Knowledge of and passion for advertising, PR, social media & emerging tech
- Strong copywriting and content creation experience
- New business experience (essential)
- Lead generation experience (not essential but a bonus)
- Strong account management skills
- Confident and inspiring communication skills
- A little black book of PR contacts & a strong relationship with the national trade press
Your role is to:
- Plan and execute the agencies marketing strategy
- Manage all of their external comms
- Develop and implement the writing, design and production of materials for prospecting i.e. thought leadership, articles, emails, blogs, films
- Monitor and optimise our social analytics & content performance
- Plan and run their owned events
Your Year One goal would be:
- To make the agency famous
- Get them in the room with 3 new clients
- Design and manage one big event
- Create an in-depth report on a new industry/subject
In return, you’ll get:
- To work at an exciting and fast-growing independent agency
- The opportunity to develop your skills in a fun, supportive environment
- Regular performance check-ins and personal development plans
- To work alongside passionate digital natives, producing world-class work
- Opportunities for training & fast-track growth
- Massages, fruit & Friday drinks!