Our client is all about strong, insight-driven work. The kind that gets noticed and gets results. Why be that brand that no one wants to be with when you could be the brand that turns heads, steals hearts, opens eyes and kicks butt?
Their job is to make a brand look good and say the right things to the right audience. They go far beyond your standard agency and are focused on results. They have a proven track record of building rock-solid brands, creating seamless customer experiences and delivering supersize ROIs. From local heroes to global leaders we help ambitious brands to grow.
They are now on the hunt for a mid-weight (3 years + experience) front-end developer to join their talented digital team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, testing, and debugging responsive websites and platforms. This will involve working with all aspects of the team, including clients, to deliver outstanding pieces of work.
- Creating and developing UI through collaboration with designers and the wider team
- Accurately translate UI designs into functional frontend code with a keen eye for detail
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use Keeping up to date and learning new technologies
- 3+ years’ industry experience in frontend development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Experience in building SPA using custom API services is desirable.