About the role:
Our Client is an independent digital creative agency founded on the principle of cutting out unnecessary agency fluff in favour of urgency, expertise and a no-fuss attitude. They have offices in London and the US and employ 60 specialists covering strategy, creative, social & web content, advertising, digital experiential, DOOH, UX and SEO.
They have been working with a mobile gaming client for many years, during that time they have seen immense growth especially over the past 12 months. From this a dedicated client services team has grown, producing reactive game related content for all of their major titles. The content sits in the apps as well as on social and even in the merchandise store and gains exposure to millions of their loyal gaming community.
This role will work evenly across the retained titles. The candidate will be expected to hit the ground running with full confidence and support from the Lead PM. T project managers are a likable bunch and perform the dual role of account and project management therefore it will be very much a 50/50 split between PM and AM responsibilities. Keeping the client happy (and entertained) and the creative and production teams motivated, producing super high quality work at high speed is paramount.
The successful disposal expert MUST have:
- Minimum 3 years hands-on-agency experience in a client facing AM/PM role, working with big brands, managing multiple projects with a strong focus on digital content production, social content (animated videos and static)
- Willingness to completely immerse themselves in the games world, playing the games regularly and understanding the way they work in detail, this is very important.
- Good understanding of design standards and practices with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience working in a fast paced, agile office environment managing multiple projects at the same time where everyday there is something new and project priorities can change very quickly.
- Highly proactive - you will need to own the projects you’re managing and need to make sure that both our client and their internal teams are all well informed about their responsibilities, deadline and deliverables from kick off
- Comfortable setting up and organising brainstorms, briefing sessions and communicating feedback to the team
- Experience managing the full project life cycle (including creative conception), writing your own brief often.
- Be an instantly likeable, approachable and friendly person with outstanding communication skills
- Have a complete understanding of digital production processes coupled with considerable and demonstrable knowledge of the digital space
- High degree of organisational skills and ability to provide clear communication and support to all areas of production
- Complete confidence in your own ability to forge new relationships, deal with clients and manage their expectations
- Meticulous attention to detail to spot errors in deliverables before they go to client. Ability to pick things up at lightning speed
- Responsive and efficient with client requests
- Experience working across different time zones and currencies.
- Problem solving skills to hit deadlines whilst working against competing priorities, scope creep and spanners being thrown in the works along the way.
Your duties will be to:
Reporting directly to the Lead PM you will:
- Manage the production of a range of digital deliverables with a strong focus on social, 2D and 3Dvideo.
- Be accountable and responsible for the end-to-end process for your project deliverables and have demonstrable knowledge of working in an agile environment
- Track and manage resource and anticipate possible issues
- Produce precise, detailed timelines in conjunction with the creative and production teams. Ensure that key project milestones are hit and form mitigation plans where timings don’t go to plan.
- Keep working costs docs updated regularly
- Have a complete confidence and ability to work out project budgets and write detailed SOWs, managing, issues, risk and scope creep along the way
- Create and update project documentation including project plans, flowcharts and budget reconciliation reports
- Receive feedback and relay back to the team, asking necessary questions before it is relayed
- Organise and lead status calls
- Internally manage the creative and production teams, ensure there is plenty of face to face time with them as opposed to sending emails and hoping.
- Think creatively and add your own flair to each project
- Willingness to work out of standard office hours with international clients. Although this will be nominal.