Business Development Manager
My client is one of the UK’s leading commercial credit management companies with a client base in excess of 40,000. The company is looking to build upon its success by expanding its services for existing clients and introducing new clients by implementing a more cost effective and streamlined strategy in the collection of their outstanding invoices. This has created the need for a Business Development Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for seeking out and developing new business from leads generated by our in-house call centre. They should be commercially astute and have excellent communication skills with a proven record in generating significant revenues. The role will report directly to the Partners.
My client’s business has been trading for over 30 years and are fully licensed by the FCA & CSA. The ideal fit would be a candidate who is ambitious and keen to have a genuine influence in helping to shape and grow the future of the business.
• Working closely with our in-house call centre, you will follow up on leads generated by them.
• The presentation will be split into two parts, one is a fact finding exercise to gain the potential clients needs and then once established the second is to give a full explanation of how we would deliver their business fulfilment and provide a full costing based around these.
• Excellent closing techniques are essential.
• Delivering results against targets to ensure revenue expectations are met.
• To maximise networking opportunities and attend events and trade shows to raise awareness and build upon our network of contacts.
• Comprehensive training will be provided in order to allow you to make decisions as to the collectability of debts in line with current industry guidelines.
Key Skills Required:
• Minimum 2 years experience within Business Development Role (Internal)
• Self starter who is target driven and motivated and who is comfortable in a target driven environment.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (Telephone & face to face)
• Excellent time management
• The ideal candidate will be determined, outgoing, positive, articulate and diplomatic